Wednesday 26 November 2014

TOCH Artist Interview



TOCH ARTIST INTERVIEW


Hi! And welcome to the TOCH Artist Interview! 

Our first artist interview is one of our artists and admin here in TOCH! Please do welcome Sora-sama! And known as Soraille! 

Soraille-sama has a two social media accounts that she shared with us. We of course followed those two so I’m going to share it with you guys so you can follow if you want. 

So let’s start with the interview!

1. If you would introduce yourself in front of your fans what will you say?
[ What fans hahahha ]
It would go like this: "Hi. I'm an artist and I believe everyone can draw."

2. What kind of artist are you?
I'm a digital artist whose expertise in anime / manga style.

3. Of course art follows trend, are you the kind of artist who follows the trend?
I don't! Sad to say I seldom check the latest trends, be it online or on-the-spot.

4. Did you ever consider yourself drawing about our nation? 
Actually, I haven't.

5. Is the appearance of the artist affects its artworks?
I think it doesn't. Because what affects an artist's works are feelings, hard work, imagination, and motivation.

6. Digital art or traditional?
I'm focusing on digital art, but I have high respects on the traditional method. Digital art has its advantages and disadvantages, same goes for traditional art but I preferred digital as it's easier for me to edit my mistakes.

7. Did you ever think of being famous? Like in the Internet sites or social media?
I actually do. After all, an artist needs exposure. LOTS OF IT.

8. Who’s your inspiration artist?
I am greatly inspired by Wenqing Yan (Yuumei) and Zelda C. Wang. Their art is just dreamy and inspirational, filled with details and emotions you can immediately feel.

9. What if your friend is better that you?
I do get jealous and sometimes gets my confidence down but I get right back to track by thinking there's always be someone better than me. DEAL WITH IT.

10. Any tips? What are your tricks?
For digital artists? Burn / Dodge tools (Photoshop) are very handy. If you're afraid, you'll mess up the current layer you're working on, don't be afraid to add another layer and draw on it! Later on you can just merge them. Also, it would be nice to have a collection of brushes, gradients, and patterns other than the default sets that come in the program. The more choices, the more creative you can be!

Also, if you don't feel like drawing, then don't! No need to force yourself. Good art needn't be rushed.
^I agree to this! It takes time!

11. Any message to the people who will read this?
Don't feel to down when someone's better than you. Be confident in your work. Be proud of what you did. Pat yourself and tells you've done great. Good job. Have a snack and a nice drink. Be happy. :)


And our interview with Soraille-sama ends here. 
I would like to share some of her artworks so you can see it. Visit her pages sometimes! And if you’re interested in Visual Novels she makes her own! Ain’t she cool?? You can visit her Tumblr account to see her artworks and her Blogspot account for her artworks and visual novels. 

Now heres Soraille-sama's sample Artworks!



Visit her pages here:  TUMBLR | BLOGSPOT | FACEBOOK


This is
kShujin

No comments:

Post a Comment