Wednesday 26 November 2014

An Introduction



Hi I’m kShujin of TOCH. I’m one of the artists and administrator of the group but mostly the one who administrate the blog sites. *Please guys help out here!* It just indicates I’m the less busy! Haha! 

I will introduce the other admin of TOCH by artist interview post. By the way we’re all artist here in TOCH, all of them are awesome in their own way. You can see who composes TOCH in the ‘about TOCH’ page in the blog.

So to launch it up I’ll introduce myself since no one will interview me! Haha! :)

Again I’m kShujin and an artist wannabe. I’m from the Philippines *We TOCH is from PH* kumusta? I’m old yet young at heart. Studied something worth it at University of Santo Tomas. *GO! USTe!* I used to play MTG* Magic The Gathering* with some friends in college. *I’m really nerdy huh?* So if you are not busy, let’s play MTG!

I tried digital art, but I think I’m not cut for it so originally I’m more on traditional art. You know watercolour and stuff, but in the end I’m not that good either! Haha! That’s why I’m better off to spout nonsense! Haha!

Joking aside. I love every form of art. Architecture or photography, even music. Even though I’m not that good at drawing or rendering, I appreciate art. 

I’m just going to end it here for now since I might be always the one who will talk to you guys! Let’s get to know better!

Here’s my Tumblr and Blogspot accounts:) I'll follow back so don’t worry. 

P.S I’m manly okay? Nonetheless, I don’t know why our page is so pink. By the way I made it that way and every blue that you see is my fault. Haha! *ahem* Sora wants it pink… haha! But I like it to be in pastel colors ^u^

This is
kShujin

No comments:

Post a Comment